Hell MUST have frozen over…because AT&T let me out of my contract (that still had over a year left on it) for free of charge! I don’t even have to pay my last bill. O.o
Do you want out too? Well, here’s how you do it (applicable to people in the Jewett City Area ONLY)…
1. Call AT&T and ask to cancel your service, tell them all the awful service you’ve been getting.
2. Let them do their schpeil, when they’re done, ask them to transfer you to the tech department to inquire on the service area that you are in.
3. When you’re connected to the Tech department, tell them the trouble you’ve been having and that you want to inquire into your service area.
4. When they check, they will see that the area sucks ass and should tell you that you are free to leave if you like…you can even port your number to your new service, in fact, that’s when they will know to cancel your service and wave the fee.
Having said that, I’ve switched to VERIZON and so far I am very happy with it. Gots me a Blackberry too! Damn this thing is cool. It’ll be a lifesaver for work too, syncing all my events and meetings from my work calendar DIRECTLY to my phone!!! WOOT!
If THAT’S not cool enough, they gave me a free Bluetooth headset too! An $80 model at that.
Morel of the story…
AT&T = Bad
Verizon = Good
A weeks worth of effort is almost done. Just waiting on Dan to get back with more footage.
I think it’s safe to say that this little experiment of mine is one of my better pieces, and DEFINITELY one of the best written of those pieces.
Tomorrow I’m gonna grab the interviewee and have her give it a once over, just to make sure she’s ok with what I wrote.
Basically I did the Documentary thing where you write using sound bytes, piecing bits together to construct a brand new sentence here and there. I didn’t make her say anything bad or change her meaning at all, so having her give it a once over is basically to see if she’s ok with the fact that I did edit her.
I can’t see it being an issue. There rarely is…people don’t tend to mind when you make them sound more eloquent and insightful while on-camera.
Another bulleted post, not a lot of time but much to say…
- Ass-ton of work to do at work in the next few days
- Working Sunday…all…day…long…
- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL script is at editors
- Finished “At the Mountains of Madness” = Creepy and Awesome
- Made Curried Chicken soup last night = Yums
- After weeks of having the damn thing I finally loaded Imogen Heap CD to my Zune
- Nidoran evolved into Nidorino!! *da duh dum, da da da da da da da!!!*
While watching “Dunwich Horror” (1978):
Richard: “So apparently they’ll give the Necronomicon to any idiot who asks for it?”
Myself: “Not just any idot…THIS IDIOT!” *points to self*
Laura & Richard: *Laugh*
Myself: “You come over one day to hang out and find me tied to the chair, Transformer toys running around the house.”
Richard: “…huh…I wasn’t expecting THAT.”
Myself: “Well, they’re also building an alter to YIG.”
Richard: “See, now I WOULD expect that.”
Laura: “If they start worshiping Yig, that’s when I leave…”